PLACES TO PARK AT THE SILVERLAKE TRADER JOES, ASIDE FROM THE TRADER JOES PARKING LOT
- •Gelson's across the street- walk out the side exit to Monon instead of the Hyperion exit- less sketchy, more sneaky
- •Those meters on Hyperion- time it perfectly so u can use the last 8 minutes of the car that just pulled away
- •The WHAT THE FISH SUSHI parking lot, stop in, order a salmon avocado roll, shop at Tray Js, and pick it up on the way back. Do this enough they recognize you and smile at you.
- •The pet shop on Rowena - browse their rawhides and antlers- decide they are over priced just go to Trader Joe's
- •The extra Trader Joes parking lot on Hyperion above the sushi and cheese place. I mainly park here. It's legal, that's what it's there for, u can usually find a spot without waiting, it just makes sense.