MY SUPER GROUP
This is a list I had years ago. I'll see what I can remember. Closest to a real super group I believe was Power Station, half of Duran Duran plus Robert Palmer. Best known for Some Like it hot.
- •Bonham on drums. Duh.
- •Bass - Depends on the mood. Kim Deal. Maybe have Flea waiting on deck.
- •Guitar. We can have a few, right? Johnny Marr...and i didn't think the Peppers would have so much presence, but I love Frusciante. Prince is a sick guitar player too. But maybe we'll put him elsewhere.
- •Piano. Beethoven, right?
- •Keyboards. Steve Nieve
- •Oh, so I forgot to mention that this super group is just performing one song. So Leonard Cohen is writing the words and Lennon McCartney are writing the melody.
- •Singers. Kinda want Bono. Sorry if that's not cool. Garfunkel on harmonies? Sick! Wait wait. I need Sam Cooke up there. He'll sing the prechorus. Then can I have Bowie and Freddie Mercury take it home.
- •James brown is just up there dancing.
- •Steven Tyler is in charge of microphone stand scarves.
- •Fleetwood Mac and Motley Crüe are in charge of drugs and alcohol in that order.
- •Mutt Lange and Eno are producing.
- •Ian Brown is vibe master
- •HR is in charge of stage dives
- •Iggy Pop is in charge of spitting, bleeding, clothing removal