1st World Problems That I'm Ashamedly Guilty Of
I don't normally complain about trivial things, but I can't STAND it when...
- •I hate it when my Jeans go into the dryer and one of the legs is twisted up and then that leg comes out wrinkly
- •I hate it when when I order a red eye (coffee with a shot of espresso) and the person either doesn't know what I'm talking about (because it's not on the menu) or they charge me for a separate coffee and a separate shot instead of a coffee with an extra shot.
- •I hate it when I have to restart the computer after an update! Can't you see I'm working here?
- •I hate it when I pick the wrong line at the store/gas station. The line next to me is moving like 3:1.
- •Add your suggestion...make me feel more normal! And less ashamed...I mean, life could be MUCH MUCH worse!!
- •I hate when I change lanes and then the person in front of me suddenly decides to go 35 mph 😑😑😑😑Suggested by @nantea
- •When I'm sitting on my couch watching Hulu and they insist on playing the same 3 commercials over and over and over. This is torture. Seriously call human rights watch.Suggested by @NaziaN
- •When I'm in a drive through and the person (or people) in front of me have way too large a gap between their car and the car in front of them.MOVE UP!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Suggested by @BWN_7