5 For Friday - 06.23.17
What I dig this week
- •Angus and Julia StoneI had listened to them before, but never have driven into their catalogue! I'm SOOO glad they've came into my listening life!
- •Pluto TVIt's a free App (free TV) AND they have a channel totally devoted to MST3K - I'm in heaven!
- •Finishing my Audio BooksI used to think I had to sit down with a notepad and paper and take notes like I'm in class while listening to audiobooks. Now I have like 25 in my queue and NO time to sit and take notes....so what's the point of even having them? SOOO....now I pop them on during my commute to the city and even put the rate at 1.25 so I can run though just a little faster! I've finished 2 books this week!
- •Leveraging the UniverseThe realization that Thoughts actually DO become Things...and other theories from Mike Dooley
- •EnchiladasI made 8 of them Monday and have been eating on them all week! Along with some multi-grain Tortilla Chips