Jeff and Jeff's Infinite Playlist 01.24.16
Once a week, I'll hit random on the ole playlist and recommend a few tracks for you to (re)discover. Check out the playlist at https://open.spotify.com/user/1246718744/playlist/14eGxpNuEaxeA6NzlcEJC8
- •"Things Will Change" Treetop FlyersRecommended if you: feel like a warm afternoon drive is in your future
- •"First Glimmer" Paul WesterbergRecommended if you: love walks with your crush on an Autumn day; like the "softer" side of the 'Mats
- •"Is There Something I Should Know" Duran DuranRecommended if you: love classic 80's songs that haven't yet been drilled into your head; wear headbands a lá John McEnroe
- •"Bloody Well Right" SupertrampRecommended if you: love awesome intros to songs (especially on electric piano); love singing in British accents
- •"Laughing" R.E.M.Recommended if you: like that care-free feeling you used to have where nothing really bothered you and you were very creative.
- •"What You Won't Do For Love" Bobby CaldwellRecommended if you: want to hear one of the best songs ever written; spend your nights a little on the smooth side
- •"Rock Creek Park" The BlackbyrdsRecommended if you: like to hear the original songs that rap songs sampled from; like doing it in the park; like doing it after dark.
- •"Lost in the Light" BahamasRecommended if you: are sitting alone in a semi-empty bar lamenting over a couple Jack and Waters: enjoy Sunday Morning coffee sessions with your lady-friend
- •"Give It to Me Baby" Rick JamesRecommended if you: love to fuck...like wild animals; like to give a sassy "Say Whaaat?"; like to dance in front of the mirror while getting ready
- •"Shallow End" MorcheebaRecommended if you: can get down; especially when high