Jeff and Jeff's Infinite Playlist
Once a week I'll recommend a few tracks for you to (re)discover. Check them out at https://open.spotify.com/user/1246718744/playlist/14eGxpNuEaxeA6NzlcEJC8
- •Uptight (Everything's Alright) - Stevie WonderRecommended if you: love good ol' pop music; are in a shitty mood; are in a GREAT mood and want to dance around while cleaning the house
- •With a Girl Like You - The TroggsRecommended if you: Want to daydream about taking a walk thru the park with that dreamy girl that you are too nervous to speak to; like singing to songs with "La La Las" or in this case "Bah Bah Bah"
- •Star 69 - R.E.M.Recommended if you: need a frantic three minutes of loud guitars in your life (crank this song); like to sing gibberish to parts of songs where you can't understand lyrics
- •Withered Hope - They Might Be GiantsRecommended if you: Like weirdy pop music; Like poly-rhythmic melodies and abrupt endings to songs
- •Say It Ain't So - WeezerRecommended if you: Like to sing (scream) really loud in your car; Have happy memories about listening to Weezer with friends from college (high school)
- •Traffic in the Sky - Jack JohnsonRecommended if you: Like to chill with your cup o' Joe; Like to look out the window and daydream;
- •Why Can't We Live Together - Timmy ThomasRecommended if you: Like that "Hotline Bling" song all the kids are crazy about; Love the 808's
- •Song For Someone - U2Recommended if you: Can't believe U2 has finally put out another great song; Need a little reflective encouragement
- •Uma Menina - Gogol BordelloRecommended if you: Love Gypsy/Balkan music; Like music that is a little more worldly than what is played on "Today's Hits Radio"
- •There is a Vine - Connie ConverseRecommended if you: like Molly Drake (Nick'sMom); are open to early '50's folk music