Movies That I Quote Quite Often - Add Your Favorite Lines :)))
- •Coming To AmericaMostly lines by the old Jewish guy in the Barber Shop (played by Eddie Murphy btw...though I'm sure you all know that) "Yes, Yes...Fuck you too!!" "...and in a year or two, I'll work up to assistant manager, and that's when the BIG bucks start rolling in". "I know there's a God-ah...somewhere-ah...turn around ladies for me please!"
- •CaddyshackSo many classic characters and too many classic lines to even list!! "Hey whitey! Where's your hat!" There.
- •When Harry Met SallyHands down all time favorite movies...or at least in the top 5 (see profile for nod to movie quote)
- •SpaceballsMel Brooks gets two movies in this list. "May the Schwartz be with you!"
- •Blazing SaddlesHere is the second. "The sheriff is near"
- •Annie HallThere are a plethora of Woody Allen films that have some great lines, but this movie is my go to. "Joey five cents!!" "That sex was the most fun I've had without laughing!"
- •The Three Amigos"Goodnight Ned"