My Week in Pictures 01.03.16
Here are some things that happened to me this week
- •We celebrated New Years!!
- •And we buried a wonderful lady....my grandmother. She was 95 and lived a good, good life.
- •New Years Day we took a family "Poler Hike". It was good to get some fresh air and to "regroup" after the funeral and family things.
- •I found this nifty little thing on our walk
- •We went to the mall while the kids were on Winter break this week
- •Keegan found out he was now too big to go on these "kiddy" rides
- •Grace also had to try...she is also too big
- •We inherited a new Betta Fish named "John"
- •I restarted my website/blog after taking a break for about half a year - latest blog is here: http://www.jeffnewmanliving.com/blog/things-to-leave-behind-in-2016