What a Long Strange "Trip".....Part 2
Day 2 of Nashville. Saw LOTS of music yesterday (including an awesome show by Cbdb)...today our plan is to go to the Parthenon, hang out in East Nashville, go to a winery, see the Dave & Tim Show tonight, and then probably end up on the shit-show that is Broadway. (Frat boys & bachelorette parties abound here...I can only tolerate a little bit)
- •Good Morning!! Time to get ready for our second adventure!!
- •9:02am - thought we'd take a stroll around the shops and neighborhoods in East Nashville (a feel a coffee stop will be very beneficial)
- •10:35am - the Parthenon - This place is HUGE!!
- •12:00pm - Took a drive to Franklin, TN - This place is so laid back and a cool downtown area and has beautiful houses like this one.
- •3:17pm - ended up at the cafe outside the Ryman Auditorium (the Pixies played here last night btw)I now will call it the Wineman Auditorium
- •4:37pm - more acoustic music to fill out afternoon!
- •6:03pm - the weirdest bathroom hallway ever... and. Um...I have no idea where I am... the jack Daniels has been flowing though. I apologize for the rest of the nights posts...if there are any.
- •7:00pm - At the Ascend AmphitheaterDave and Tim '17