5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
Training wheels list. Here it goes!
- •My favourite place. Byblos, Lebanon
- •Coolest concert I've been fortunate to take part of. Georges Sawa on the qanun. Not only is he a walking talking encyclopedia on medieval middle eastern music, he is also the most humble A level musician I have had the pleasure of working with. Learning to play the qanun is next on my list (no pun intended)
- •Wintercroft masks! Those were super fun to make 🐻🐺🐤🐭🐱
- •What my lab days look like 🤓
- •My great grandfather, 1940s. Look at that moustache!