Already on li.st? Open in app.
This is the thing in life at which I am the worst. To give you context, I have been to a redbox maybe 9 times ever. Knowing that I paid $34 for a Spiderman movie will probably be the regret I whisper about on my death bed.
- •Liberal ArtsI rented this on my roommate's credit card and kept it because we never got along. I watch it periodically when I need a win or when she posts something annoying on facebook. Chance I will watch again: 10/10
- •The Way, Way BackThis has since become one of my favorite movies. My only true redbox success story. I regret nothing. Chance I will watch again: 10/10
- •Admission, starring Tina Fey and Paul RuddI gave this away as part of a Tina Fey themed birthday gift, because I realized I had already payed $10 in late fees and because I couldn't bear to part with Mean Girls. Chance I am watching Mean Girls as you read this: 9/10
noticeably absent: make any concrete difference in the ambient temperature of my home
- •Gotten super well acquainted with my dog
- •Familiarized himself with ten years of my family photos
- •Regaled me with stories/photos of his knee surgery