10 Tasty Spots in Sf/oakland
I will always agree to eat here.
- •Flour + Water (SF)If you're lucky, there will be pigs heart caramels. But chances are they won't be on the menu. So just roll the dice.
- •Nico Bistro (SF)Don't fuck around, just do the chef's 5 course tasting with wine pairings. Don't look at the menu, trust.
- •Penrose (Oakland)Go with a friend or lover. Eat oysters in low light.
- •Al's Place (SF)Enjoy the best new restaurant in America (according to Bon Appetite). Must love man buns.
- •Liholiho Yacht Club (SF)It might be old news but the house made spam is novel.
- •Shakewell (Oakland)Brunch.
- •Souvla (SF)I don't use Postmates ever, except for this to make lunch at work bearable. Thanks, Charles.
- •Ichi Sushi + NI Bar (SF)Only go here if you are a nice person with great taste in food. If you're not, please don't bother.
- •Rich Table (SF)Porcini Beignets, Sardine Chips
- •NOPA (SF)Always on point.