THE STUFF YOU CAN BUY OR EAT TO MAKE LIFE SWEET
...or sour, in the case of the pickles.
- •The dollar-a-pickle extra sour pickles sold at Rosenberg's Bagels in Denver (Please, I'm pregnant.)
- •Those Noosa yogurts that all those other yogurts can't compare to
- •That amazing smelling dog shampoo from Pelindaba Lavender Farm on San Juan Island, WA (Guilty pleasure for the Yorkies? Nah, they couldn't care less. It's really for the humans they sit on
- •A once-in-a-while steak from the butcher around the corner
- •A business-class seat on any flight longer than five hours
- •A handful of almonds...with a handful of chocolate