Things I Used to Be Scared Of
- •Being aloneUntil I realized being alone was not my problem. I can eat at restaurants by myself and my best traveling experiences have always been alone. The feeling of loneliness is what I don't like & that is what I want to avoid.
- •FailureUntil I realized if I didn't have my best failures, I wouldn't have my best accomplishments.
- •RejectionUntil I realized rejection stemmed more from my self-criticism rather than an external issue. Once you fully accept who you are, the best people tend to flock your way.
- •Not living up to my potentialUntil I realized that this is the fear that motivates me to work even harder. This is the bain of why I take risks and stay persistent.
- •Being scaredUntil I realized everyone gets scared - we're human. We have natural reactions to things when we're out of our comfort zone. It's okay to feel scared and show it. I'm sure someone around you feels the same way.
- •CommittmentUntil I realized I'm someone whose incredibly loyal and I'm more scared of someone not committing to me the way I am to them.
- •SoulcycleUntil I realized this wasn't cult who took your soul but a great way to get my blood flowing! (Maybe they took 1/4th of my soul.)