Has it been a week?
Somehow, it's been a week since I kissed B. It feels like it's been a looooong week.
- •We've talked a couple of times since.
- •Once about politics.
- •Another time just about random bits and pieces.
- •It's maybe slightly less than we've talked in recent weeks but I think we're ok.I immediately feel like I'm tempting fate by saying that!
- •He's had a bad week, and I've felt like I shouldn't be trying too hard.Playing it cool, right?
- •I've talked about it with some trusted friends and my mum.Productive.
- •And I've learned more about his health woes.Worrying.
- •Yup, he needs a good friend.A friend that doesn't put huge expectations on him.
- •I probably did jump the gun a bit.What can I say? I liked kissing him. And I think he did too.
- •I'm learning a lot about the importance of timing when you meet someone special.It's not in my favour right now.
- •And I've even pieced some stuff together regarding the out of the blue breakup last year.
- •Wonder what the future holds?
- •(Oh, and even though he looks less like Joseph Gordon Levitt now he's sick, I think he's ruined all JGL films for me. Maybe I should try reclaiming them?) Psst - it's all in his eyes.
- •A friend summed it up well yesterday.'You two seem to be in a relationship. It's just not quite the relationship you want to be in.'