In need of some encouragement
So, I'm seeing B this Friday afternoon. I don't know what we're doing yet. Maybe more movies and snuggles under a blanket? But it's meant to be great weather that day, so maybe not. A walk seems less intimate than I would like, though...
- •I've decided I need to know what we are, though.I'll go insane otherwise.
- •Many of my earlier lists highlight the back story.While also providing ideal notes for my slowly developing screenplay.
- •We get so close, both figuratively and literally, to being more than just friends again.I want to move those few inches closer and kiss him.
- •The problem is I'm a wimp.
- •I don't want to wreck our friendship.We half jokingly talk about years into the future...But I know it's an unconventional friendship that's probably unsustainable. (Such as when one of us starts dating again)
- •Sure, he could make the move, but last time he took forever.And I'm not convinced he would this time, assuming he'd want to. He's as insecure as me about such things!
- •I think the signs are there? If this were a friend of mine, I'd tell them to go for it.But I'm a wimp.
- •I'm spectacularly rusty, and far too good at overthinking these things.Somehow, I've never made a first move before. The one advantage to controlling exes?
- •So, I need some pep talks.Some encouragement of why it's not that big a deal, and how it would be beneficial to find out.
- •(Obviously, if the right situation doesn't come up on Friday, I won't push the point. However, I've yet to see him without an opportunity or three arising)