Late night thoughts
- •I've ended up with a 'spare' PlayStation 4 after the deceased one came back to life. I don't trust it enough to sell it though.I reckon I'm going to give it to a friend who's fostering a teenager. They'll love it.
- •I survived the anniversary of my dad's death fairly unscathed.I was a bit grouchy about stuff but there were no tears.
- •I do, however, feel I need to change up some stuff in my life. Make it more interesting. Live a little.Even if it's just work from a coffee shop more often, rather than work from home all the time.
- •I need to change up my gym routine too.I've plateaued but I'm not sure what's next. Maybe hire a trainer for a little while? Sounds scary though!
- •And what the heck is going on with me and my ex?We've not talked since the weekend but I knew that would be the case as he preemptively apologised, but what is going on with all that?!
- •Maybe I should throw myself back into online dating?Ugh, though. It's quite disheartening at times.
- •Have I just considered too many big changes at once?Ahh, restlessness, you're so good at doing this.