Lofty ambitions for the coming week
All considered while laying on my bed feeling very tired.
- •Not overthink anything.Yeah, right 😉
- •Arrange an appointment with my doctor.Having spent literally all year with a cough, and a family history of asthma, I might have asthma. If I don't, I've definitely got something going on.
- •Pitch more outlets for work.Work is a little quiet. It's my own fault due to running low on motivation and energy.
- •Cook more.I've been cooking so badly and eating infrequently. This is a problem.
- •Exercise more?Actually, maybe not. Not while I feel so rundown and I'm eating poorly. My energy can only go so far this week!
- •Generally look after myself better.
- •Well, I didn't overthink much. I went to my doctor (which was a very good idea). I pitched a little but I should have pitched more. I should have cooked more. I probably exercised enough (2 x gym sessions - both wore me out). I'll take it.