Overthinking emoji usage
Texting the ex boyfriend a supportive 'good luck with your scary medical tests tomorrow!' message. What emoji sums up 'I care and I'm worried you do have cancer but I want to be positive too'?
- •😃My usual emoji of choice. It's way too cheery for this occasion though. I'd just look hysterical.
- •😊How I usually 'smile' at him in a text. Also, too happy. Looks a bit smug too.
- •😬When are you even meant to use this emoji?!
- •☠️WTF? No.
- •👌Too frivolous.
- •😕 or 🙁No. Optimism is good, right?
- •🙂Perfect. Optimistic. Friendly. Caring. Simple.
- •❤️I'd have liked to have used this but also, no. Could have been misconstrued. (Ok, I'd have meant it)