My ex and I are carving quite the reputation of having dates that aren't dates.
- •I went over his place to watch a movie.Yes, that does sound like Netflix and chill. It wasn't.
- •We started out fairly distant from each other on the sofa.His tiny two seater sofa that's near impossible to not be close.
- •It didn't last hugely long.
- •He was cold so suggested a blanket draped across it.
- •We ended up really quite snuggled.It was great. Lovely and intimate and comfortable.
- •We talked and laughed throughout the films.It felt like before.
- •When I left, he made a big point of making preliminary plans for seeing me again.He apologised profusely it might not be till the week after next.
- •In the meantime, I'm going canvassing with him for his election campaign.Because he needs all the help he can get!
- •He gave me a big hug goodbye.It almost felt like he was going in for a kiss? I'm still not sure.
- •He said to text him when I got home so he knew I was home safe.He hasn't asked me to do that since we dated.
- •I had a really great time.
- •This is going to get messy, isn't it?