BRITISH POLITICIANS AS SANDWICHES
We all saw that thing on MSNBC about the democrats. But the invention of the sandwich is credited to these here British Isles. It's time we took back what is ours.
- •David CameronHe's something dull like egg and cress. No, that's not evil enough. Dolphin and cress
- •Jeremy CorbynHe's old, delicious and good for you. Corbyn is chicken salad.
- •George OsbourneHe's pale, rich and leaves a nasty taste in the mouth. He's expired patè and luncheon meat served on a single stale crust of bread
- •Nicola SturgeonPeople think she's haggis, neeps and tatties but really she's chicken tikka.
- •Ed milibandBacon. Obviously.
- •Nigel FarageHe doesn't want any of that foreign muck and misses the seventies. He's spam.
- •Boris JohnsonA colourful exterior and danger within. He's a burrito filled with expired chicken.