THINGS I DO BEFORE A WORK TRIP
I travel at least once a month. And I've noticed some habits I've picked up before a trip.
- •All the laundry
- •Attempt to get all the laundry put away
- •Sweep the hardwoods
- •Check the weather ahead of arriving to my destination
- •Try to think of what I'll wear two days in advance
- •Grocery shop for the family with easy to make food
- •Check the school calendars to see if I'm missing anything and if there's a way for Randy to attend.
- •Coordinate childcare needs (no nanny for us until the old house gets sold)
- •Pack at least 6 hours before I leave (I'm famous for starting at 10pm with a 5am flight)
- •Write a note to each of the two kids to read when they wake up the first morning I'm gone
- •Always remember I forgot to pack something as I drive to the airport