THINGS NEXT TO/ON MY BED, WHILE I'M SICK WITH THE PLAGUE
Guess what I got for Christmas? The worst cold ever!
- •Puffs Plus. They're only marginally better than regular tissues, as evidenced by my chapped nose.
- •L'Occitane Ultra Rich Cream, for the aforementioned nose. I hope it's not clogging my pores.
- •A Crane cool-most humidifier. This thing has been running at max for 48 hours. It deserves a medal.
- •A thermos of hot honey-lemon water. Because I'm not going down to the kitchen every time I need a refill.
- •Mug, for said water
- •Mucinex. My first time using it, and it totally works. 5/5, would recommend.
- •Extra strength Tylenol. Because blowing my nose hurts my head.
- •Smith Bros. Wild Cherry Throat Drops. Tasty, and with cool packaging!
- •One box of Ritz crackers, now empty. I was hungry.
- •Laptop, phone, and related chargers. I am bored.
- •Two dachshunds. They love me, and as an added bonus, they're warm.