THE MOST CALIFORNIA CONVERSATIONS I HAD THIS WEEKEND
I'm an Italian American kid from blue-collar Philly. I lived in NYC for 12 years. In LA now and sometimes can't believe what I've become🌴🌞
- •"Wait is coconut meat super fattening or not"The horrifying discovery that my Moon Juice cold-pressed coffee and coconut shake is probably as bad as a Birthday Cake Frappuccino.
- •"He's just like really into AcroYoga" [shows Instagram vid]To be fair, this was my east coast friend Jon reporting on an LA party he'd been to the night before
- •"So it's just the tips of baby goats' horns that are supposed to have all the nutrients"Also a report from Jon
- •"Are you guys all booked for the Aura Photo day?"I want an aura photo. I can't handle myself.
- •"I know you were looking for the perfect Vita-Mix recipe. I have it. It's kale and..."
- •"Omg I need this sweatshirt"I didn't buy it. My sister was weird about it and then I felt self-conscious and lame (EAST COAST VIBES)
- •"It's freezing" [60 degrees]