THIS WEEKEND, I . . .
A +++ weekend!
- •Bowled with my co-workers on Friday during happy hour+ learned that there is a bowling alley in DTLA and that a man dressed up as bowling pin greets you as you walk in
- •Was driven around in Ubers with rainbowsLove wins!
- •Saw 'Dope'It was and is dope and I have been thinking about it a bunch since, maybe particularly the style
- •Went to see the amazing Sister Corita exhibit in PasadenaGo see this! Her work is all kinds of inspiring and striking and make-you-think
- •Watched 'Fifty Shades of Grey'uggghhh. I laughed and then I was like oh wait 2.5 hours of your life for this isn't that funny. Dakota Johnson is pretty and pretty good though
- •Got my aura photo takenSee my list number 20 or something when I made fun of myself for wanting this
- •Went to see 'Inside Out'*cried for basically two hours because I'm hyper-emotional and also a mom and this movie hits every button you could be hit in with that profile (and is also great)
- •Watched this sunset with my husband and daughter