Disney Characters Who Would Vote For Trump
Note: This isn't just a general Disney villain list (I would make the case that Malificent would be #withher).
- •SimbaEntitled ("I Just Can't Wait to be King"), a playboy ("Hakuna Matata"), hates when his partner brings up work (the fight after "Can You Feel the Love Tonight").
- •CinderellaShe probably claims "No one helped me get to where I am" since the whole fairy godmother thing makes her sound a little crazy.
- •ElsaI know "Let It Go" is a feminist anthem and all but building a tower to show off how powerful you are is a pretty Trumpian move.
- •Grumpy"She's a female! And all females is poison! They're full of wicked wiles!" is probably on the tapes somewhere.
- •GastonAs is "It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and thinking."
- •RadcliffeEntitled, racist, could bring Pocahontas down a peg calling her "Elizabeth Warren."
- •ArielSure in Part One she's all "Yay open borders!" but in the sequel she literally BUILDS A WALL between her castle and the sea. What's the expression? "Everyone's a Democrat until they get some legs, then they come to their senses."