Eight Simple Rules For Being a Teenaged Daughter on a TV Drama
- •You're a typical teenager if all typical teenagers were also model pretty.
- •You are on a journey that is spiritual, existential, and tiresome.
- •You disapprove of how your parents make a living (see #2).
- •The possibility and/or fact that you have an eating disorder will come up occasionally and then be forgotten.
- •"Can we just have a nice family dinner?" Not if you're around!
- •You will fall in love with the wrong sort of boy. Options include: a teacher, a mobster, a certified psychopath, that guy who's "just not looking for anything serious right now," and King Joffrey.
- •You will commit a misdemeanor.
- •But no matter what happens, you're getting into an Ivy League school.Or two (see: #7).