Holidays Ranked for Introverts (Worst to Best)
Note that I'm unfamiliar with Jewish holidays (to the amusement of my closest friends) but I'm actually curious if you have any insight.
- •New Year's EveA party where it's rude to leave before a certain time. What extroverted sadist dreamed this up???
- •Fourth of JulyCons: "Dear god, will this barbecue never end?" Pros: "🎆! Yippee! Everyone look up and shut up!"
- •ThanksgivingDepends on comfort level with family. Hurt by social pressure to hang out all day because why'd you say you were thankful for me if you don't want to hang out all the time 😢(😑)
- •ChristmasAgain, depends on comfort level with family. Helped by the fact that there are other activities besides talking to each other (e.g. Watching holiday movies, playing with your new treasures).
- •HalloweenMASSIVELY helped by the fact that "I'm just gonna stay in and watch scary movies" is a legit excuse.
- •Mother's DayShe said something about a Sunday brunch buffet 😬
- •Father's DayNah, he just wants to watch some golf ⛳️
- •Valentine's DayNo parties. No mediocre dates. Just you, some heart-shaped confections, and your S.O./closest single friends/❤️self❤️.