The Parents of Parenthood, Ranked From Worst to Best
I think the message of the show is that parenting is a challenge for everyone and all you can do is love your children and forgive yourself. But let's be real:
- •ZekeThe moments of "Hey maybe Grandpa Zeke's on to something" do not change the fact he's a selfish asshole who dumped parenting on his wife.
- •CamilleOh don't think you're off the hook there, Camille. I see you. You do things you don't want to do for people so you can use it as guilt fodder later. Unfair.
- •JoelHas his moments, always seems a little pissed off about the fact that he's a parent.
- •Adam/Kristina (tied)Yeah yeah they're Papa and Mama Adorkable but I kept wondering "WHO THE FUCK IS WATCHING NORA RIGHT NOW?" It would be sexist to blame Kristina so I'm blaming them equally.
- •JuliaGot an easier shake than her siblings, but a well-meaning perfectionist in all things. A solid B.
- •SarahShe's the one I'd most like to be friends with, but that's the problem. She's shit with boundaries. But she raised Amber, who's ten times cooler than Hattie, so points for that.
- •JasmineA little unfair because we don't see her parent as much as the others, but she's so lovely and cool that she automatically gets high marks.
- •CrosbyFunny, kind, the least experienced parent but a quick learner. I'd be happy to have him as my dad, friend, brother, husband...um...music producer?