The Prestige Dramas Each Disney Princess Would Write For
Note: There are a bunch of dramas I haven't watched (e.g. The Americans) because if I did I wouldn't have time to make lists like these, you feel?
- •Snow White - American Horror StoryYou laugh, but I suspect the numerous and violent attempts on her life gave her a secret fucked up side
- •Cinderella - Downton AbbeyIf it was still on, I would've gone with MadMen. Don, Peggy, Megan - Cinderella stories galore. And abusive stepmothers galore.
- •Aurora - Game of ThronesOne word: 🐲
- •Ariel - Masters of SexWell she sure couldn't write for Jane the Virgin. Slut.
- •Belle - HomelandShe knows what it's like to have everyone think you're crazy when you're just trying to catch a terrorist/read a book
- •Jasmine - Orange is the New BlackAladdin is, in a way, about a sheltered, privileged woman who hooks up with a criminal
- •Pocahontas - Mr. RobotThe one who'd have the most to say about corporate America, like how it used her image for a magical hair doll
- •Mulan - QuanticoA bunch of trainees. Each of them has a secret. Men and women frequently showering with each other.
- •Tiana - Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, The Good WifeReally, any workplace drama since she's the only one who, you know, works for a living
- •Elsa & Anna - EmpireSiblings with a complicated relationship, one of them struggles with her sexuality-- er, her freezy ice powers