10 THOUGHTS I HAD DURING MY FIRST SEMESTER BACK IN SCHOOL
Five years after graduation, I decided to go back to school to get my masters in Communication Disorders. These are just some of the thoughts I had going back to school in my late 20s.
- 1.I feel old
- 2.I've already done this once! Why am I doing it again?
- 3.Wait....this major is more science than linguistics? Oops!
- 4.Undergrads can be little shits.
- 5.Why did I give up money?
- 6.This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
- 7.I miss English classes.
- 8.I miss my private school.
- 9.I'm so tired of the way people in schools act
- 10.Despite all the negative. Despite how hard it is. Despite my doubts. This is EXACTLY where I need to be and EXACTLY what I want to do with my life.