10 THOUGHTS I HAD DURING MY FIRST SEMESTER BACK IN SCHOOL
Five years after graduation, I decided to go back to school to get my masters in Communication Disorders. These are just some of the thoughts I had going back to school in my late 20s.
- •I feel old
- •I've already done this once! Why am I doing it again?
- •Wait....this major is more science than linguistics? Oops!
- •Undergrads can be little shits.
- •Why did I give up money?
- •This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
- •I miss English classes.
- •I miss my private school.
- •I'm so tired of the way people in schools act
- •Despite all the negative. Despite how hard it is. Despite my doubts. This is EXACTLY where I need to be and EXACTLY what I want to do with my life.