MY CAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CAT PROPERLY
I recently rescued a kitten, and I named her Phoebe. She's literally the sweetest cat of all time, and has a great personality. But she's an odd ball. And she doesn't exactly know how to act like a cat.
- •She isn't gracefulLike a bull in a china shop. Or a new born baby giraffe.
- •She comes when she's calledSeriously. It's weird. We just have to say her name a few times and there she is.
- •She likes her belly rubbedAnd she won't attack your hand! She will just start purring.
- •She sleeps like this
- •And she sleeps like this
- •She will play fetchSeriously. She will get her stuff and bring it back to you.
- •She doesn't meowShe squeaks a lot. But we have only heard her meow like twice.