THINGS I'M GOING TO DO WHEN I'M ON CHRISTMAS BREAK
My first semester of grad school is almost over. Here are a few things I'm looking forward to doing when that glorious break finally comes.
- •Read booksThis might seem counterintuitive. Aren't I on break? Why would I want to read more? But I've always been an avid reader, and since starting grad school in late August, I haven't been able to read an actual book. It's made me very sad. So I have a whole list of books to read over break (another list for another time).
- •Watch Movies/NetflixI don't only want to watch movies or Netflix, but I plan on spending a whole day of my break doing nothing but binge watching something.
- •SleepI may not leave my bed one day...we'll see...
- •Visit my BFFRoad trip to visit my BFF!!!
- •BakeChristmas baking!!! I'm so excited for this deliciousness!
- •Make some sort of Holiday alcoholic beveragePinterest has some ideas for me. And let's face it, I'm going to need some alcohol.
- •HobbiesI like to write, hike, create art, scrapbook. I haven't been able to do any of these things since school started.
- •Not think about school.I won't be able to do this the whole time, but I'm hoping to make it to the New Year without doing any school prep.