CELEBRITIES I'VE HAD DREAMS ABOUT
With brief summaries based on strange, nearly incomprehensible notes I wrote in the middle of the night.
- •Pete WentzWe met up in a mall food court, a setting I enjoy. Otherwise uneventful.
- •Simon CowellHe got me into a Halloween party. Later my mom showed up and made steak for everyone.
- •French MontanaWe were at a party and he was sketching flowers in a notepad.
- •Harry StylesHung out in a furniture store. It was fun, but I'm not looking for anything serious right now. He also shared his opinion on reheated French fries (kind of gross and disappointing - we have a lot in common).
- •Miley CyrusWe both turned into horses and raced. Winner was never determined, but I feel like it was me.
- •Zac EfronWe went to the movies, played beer pong, and ate pancakes. Unsure if we spoke, but I think it was a nice time.
- •Lady GagaWe were both modeling in Zac Posen's NYFW show. I was wearing a cool jacket. Some models drove off a cliff. Things got dark quickly, but Gaga was really chill about the whole thing.
- •Jamie Lee CurtisShe asked me about my Oscar predictions and had similar opinions. I told her she was taller than I expected.