THINGS MY DOG AND I HAVE IN COMMON
Are we human or are we dancers
- •We are willing to sacrifice our dignity for snacksFood tastes better than self respect feels.
- •A tendency to droolOne of us more so than the other, but I promised I wouldn't say.
- •Not fans of going outside in the rainOur hair will probably smell bad if we do and the food is inside so what's the point.
- •We are convinced that staring at someone for an extended period of time is a good way to get what you wantOr scare them, but fear is also motivating so it all works out in the end.
- •Vacuum cleaners make us uncomfortableVery loud.
- •We hate others on instinct aloneI.e. The dachshund from next door and my 10th grade English teacher. Neither could be trusted.
- •We enjoy laying on comfortable surfaces for hours on endBig fan of pillows. Will move for food willingly, begrudgingly for bathroom breaks.
- •We get excited when dogs appear on the TV screenSometimes I find myself lunging toward the screen and trying to interact with them.