THOUGHTS I HAVE WHEN MY BROTHER IS HOME
My older brother lives in Virginia, but this weekend, he's back in good old Freehold.
- •Yay! Matthew's here!The initial excitement.
- •Yay...Sports Center is on...all day...The comedown.
- •We should rediscover our hometown as adults!Or just go get some bagels.
- •How do all these little hair bits get in the sink? And why do you have to shave so much??
- •Why are there two orange toothbrushes?
- •What is so difficult about putting the seat down?Yeah, having to share a bathroom again is definitely on the "CON" side of the pro/con chart.
- •OH MY GOD WHAT WAS THAT NOISE!? INTRUDER!!Me in the middle of the night when I hear a noise from across the hall and momentarily forget he's here.
- •We're fun drunks!He was home for our cousin's wedding. Open bar = yes.
- •It's 10am. Let's watch Anchorman.Followed by: a. How are we awake right now, and b. How are we not hungover?
- •Don't leave me!Because everyone needs someone who just gets them, and I'm lucky that person is you. Also now I'm stuck with my parents without a buffer. So thanks.