Already on li.st? Open in app.
Let's settle this once and for all. Who is king of Austenland?
- •Hint: it's not Darcy.
Merry finals week from your fav first year physics grad student
Tonight I attended an advance screening of Hidden Figures (thanks VU Astro/Phys!)
A direct follow-up to https://li.st/jennamo/life-since-i-last-listed-4QF6260mfW3GylUBXh2bz3
Inspired by @amieshmamie
- 1.The Schuyler Sisters
- 2.You'll Be Back
- 3.My Shot
- •"UUUUUGGGGGHGHHGGGGG -item/activity/restaurant- IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE"But really, why am I still forking over $12.99 for a 1.5L bottle of shit Pinot?
- •"I live by myself, therefore I can save money on ac by keeping it set at 78 and never wearing clothes."Just like Nelly said, right?
- •"Do my neighbors judge me because all of my flowers died and I now just have a planter box of death hanging from my balcony?"My head says pull them up but my heart says they'll come back
It's been a hot minute, y'all!
- 1.I moved!At the end of May I left the only home I'd ever known and skipped on over to Nashville. More lists about that are to come, for sure.
- 2.I started working as a Research Assistant at Fisk UniversityResearch Assistant = reader of literature and textbooks
- 3.I started grad school...which explains why I'm back on TLA - another fantastic way to procrastinate
- •I challenge you to go forth into this world and not be jackasses.
I'm moving to Nashville for grad school in the very near future. I plan to become acquainted with my new city the best way I know how - by food. HELP A SISTA OUT.
- •Pancake Pantry ✔️10/10 would recommend, magical af
- •Hot Chicken!Suggested by @Boogie
- •Frothy MonkeyGreat for people watching and coffee. I plan to move to Nashville, possibly in the very near future or in a year, but my best friend lives in the area!Suggested by @celestestelle
- •Las PaletasThe best Popsicles ever. *swoon*Suggested by @minxsie
- •A single dot?????????
- •[may or may not be in bed with a bottle of wine rn]
- •Update: wtf is li.st???????????