LIFE SINCE I LAST LISTED
It's been a hot minute, y'all!
- •I moved!At the end of May I left the only home I'd ever known and skipped on over to Nashville. More lists about that are to come, for sure.
- •I started working as a Research Assistant at Fisk UniversityResearch Assistant = reader of literature and textbooks
- •I started grad school...which explains why I'm back on TLA - another fantastic way to procrastinate
- •I binge watched (and then binge read) the first two seasons/books of OutlanderMixed feels on this one. On the one hand, the scenery is 😍
- •buuuttttton the other hand there's a lot of rape and violence and other despicable things
- •I discovered the absolutely BRILLIANT genius that is Lin-Manuel Miranda/HamiltonAnd was bummed af for taking so damn long to join the Hamilparty
- •Related note: one of my dance friends made this kickass choreo/vid to 'Guns and Ships'LMM & Daveed shared it bc it's that amazing https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6NWqodAA34&feature=youtu.be
- •I went to a movie with a guy and he just sat there and played Pokemon goYep, he got ghosted.
- •I realized that I can get drunk AF and not get a hangover.I went out with friends a few weeks ago. Last thing I remembered was attempting to lock my door after they dropped me back home. I woke up in my birthday suit in my bed at 5am, without even the slightest headache.
- •I did a damn good job at adultingPaying bills, cooking for myself, fixing shit like a true BAMF
- •...until a HUGE MUTANT ALIEN ROACH waltzed into my kitchen last weekSo much for being a strong independent woman who don't need no man