REASONS TODAY HAS BEEN THE GREATEST, PT. 2
A continuation from yesterday.
- 1.I finished 99% of my capstone research paper
- 2.I went shopping for the first time in ages and got three new dresses
- 3.I had my interview with the physics department of the graduate program I applied to where I was informed that they were worried about losing me to the chemistry department.I was just worried about getting in, y'all.
- 4.I had an actual conversation with my mother about said interview...and it didn't end in an argument!
- 5.I realized I could make a C- on my calc 3 final tomorrow and still get an A in the class.-closes book, crawls in bed-
- 6.I received this email from my boss informing me that my minions SLAYED their final exam today:Note: those numbers look low but the way that exam is graded is funky.