Places That Make Me Happy
Those who wander are not always lost...
- •Charleston, SCMy favorite place in the world! Lived here for six years and had the time of my life. Friendly people, gorgeous architecture, great food, beautiful beaches, something fun happening all the time. It's a magical place.
- •Marginal Way, Ogunquit, MaineA mile long path along the beautiful rocky coast. Got married here so it has a special place in my heart.
- •Fisherman's Bastion, Budapest, HungaryLooks like a castle. How cool is that?!
- •Ellacoya State Park, Guilford, NHBeautiful beach on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee with views of the White Mountains.
- •Pacific Northwest CoastlineThe sea stacks amaze me, especially since I'm from the east coast where we don't have them.
- •Las VegasWaaaaay too much fun! Experienced the worst hangover of my life here but it was totally worth it.