Albums that changed my life
I'll add more as I remember them
- •Ani Difranco, Little Plastic Castles
- •Ani Difranco, Not a Pretty Girl
- •Tori Amos, Little EarthquakesThis album still gets an emotional response from me.
- •Madonna, Immaculate CollectionFirst album I ever bought, and it was on cassette! As soon as it came put on CD, bought that, too. Pretty sure my parents weren't aware of some of the adult themes, but they trusted me.
- •Paula Abdul, Forever Your Girl
- •Alanis Morissette, Jagged Little Pill
- •No Doubt, Tragic Kingdom
- •NIN, Downward Spiral