7 Perilous Obstacles Avoided While Reading My List Feed
An Ode to Reading (and Typing!) While Walking in New York City
- •A dump truckI totally had time to cross! I think…
- •Every, single person in the Union Square farmers marketI believe I nearly walked into, and subsequently almost got punched by, all of them
- •Manhole covers'Nough said. Add "uneven pavement," too
- •The outstretched arm of a canvasserNo thank you!
- •Scaffolding polesThey come outta nowhere!
- •Dog leashI mean...you don't need 5' of slack, humans
- •Closing elevator doorOh! Oh! That's my floor, sorry...