Careers I'd Pursue Right Now If Money Weren't a Hindrance
These are more goals than they are things that I want to do but never will. I am pretty determined that some of these will happen.
- •Sci-fi/fantasy novelistThis has been my goal since I was 7-years-old. I've made several attempts at it but life got in the way, despite that, I am still pursuing this.
- •Children's authorI've always wanted to write children's books for my own children (when I have some of my own). If I had the skills, I'd also love to illustrate children's books, but I have a friend who's really good at art and art-related things and I think she would collaborate on this project with me.
- •Foster home for animalsThe problem with this is, I think I would just end up adopting all of the animals.
- •Children's foster homeSometimes, I feel guilty for considering having children of my own when there are so many children already out there that need homes.
- •Open my own sweet treats bakeryI love baking sweet treats and sometimes I think people should pay me for it.
- •Start up my own market research companyI'd love to start up my own market research company and do research on things that would help fix the world.
- •Study behavioural psychologyI've always been interested in this subject and some day, I'd love to learn more and perhaps pursue a research career in this field.