Things I Wish Would Stop Happening in My Life
- •Small talkThis actually happened at a work Christmas department party : Person A: Hey, how's it going? What are you drinking? Me: Unicorn's blood. Person A: ... Me: *walks away*
- •People (often drunk) who like to sit next to me on trains when the rest of the carriage is empty and ask me "what kind of Asian are you?"
- •People who talk incessantly and/or play music from their mobile phone speakers on QUIET carriages on trains
- •People who have no self-awareness and complain about the very thing that almost everyone wants them to stop doing
- •People who lack self-respect and boast about itWhat happened to you in your life that made you this way?
- •Being sickI've been sick way more times that I can count this year and I'm sick of being sick!
- •People who don't understand that I'm an introvert and are always trying to change me into a "normal" person who does "normal" thingsI don't want to be "normal" nor do I want to do "normal" things. I love who I am and I know what I like doing. So, you should go away if you don't like me because I don't like you very much.