life lessons learned this year
- •You are the boss of youIf someone doesn't like what you're doing, listen respectfully to their opinion, and then do whatever the hell you want
- •Just freaking love everyoneYou don't get to tell other people how to live their lives. Whether or not you agree with someone's choices, your role in everyone else's life is to love them and let them know they are important.
- •You deserve to be happyYou should be happy doing whatever you're doing with your life. If you're not happy, something needs to change.
- •Immediate actionWhen you decide that you need to change something in your life, do it immediately. Putting it off makes you miserable.
- •Never compare yourself to othersNo two people are the same, so why do we try so d*ng hard to be like other people? It's not worth it and will only make you miserable.
- •Don't worry about getting married "too old" or "too young." Get married when you are ready.