TOP 10 STOPS TO MAKE ALONG ATLANTA'S NEW STREETCAR LINE
ModernTribe's store is on Atlanta's new streetcar line. This corridor is chock full of great places to explore all of which are true Atlanta experiences.
- •The King Center - visit MLK's Crypt, Freedom Hall and Reflecting Pool. Get passes to MLK's birth home.
- •MLK Birth home. See the home and neighborhood where MLK spent his childhood. I lived in this neighborhood for several years. Get a snack or juice at LottaFrutta at the corner of Auburn and Randolph
- •MLK Visitor Center - see the children's and permanent exhibit plus special exhibits, as well as Ebenezer Church - the original is across the street. Board the Streetcar and get off at Piedmont and Auburn.
- •Shops at CityWalk - Shop the independent boutiques at the Piedmont and Auburn streetcar stop: ModernTribe, Byrd's Box, and Fleur Fleur. Have gourmet iced tea at Just Add Honey Tea Shop.
- •Lunch at Sweet Auburn Curb Market - walk one block over to Edgewood Ave to the municipal market that is full of food stands including crepes, pies, arepas, burritos, BBQ, soul food, and so much more! Walk back to Piedmont and Auburn and get on streetcar heading West.
- •Centennial Park - get off at Atlanta's downtown park and see the Olympic fountain, visit playgrounds, and people watch
- •The Center for Human and Civil Rights. - on the North East corner of the park, a world class museum that continues your Civil Rights learning.
- •Visit One or Two More Attractions - choose: Georgia Aquarium, Coca Cola museum, National Football Museum, CNN Center, or Atlanta's Ferris wheel - the Skyview. Hop on the streetcar and head East. Exit at Edgewood at Hilliard.
- •Dinner at Harold's ( best fried chicken ever), Noni's Deli or Pizzeria Vesuvius. Walk East on Edgewood.
- •Drinks and entertainment can be had at Joystick (bar and video games), Church (A Bar), Department Store, The Sound Table, or Old Fourth Ward Distillery.