I wasn't ever a big fan of baseball before, my husband and I love hockey, BUT a few years back we decided it would be fun to travel every summer and see a baseball game, since there are so many of them it's an easy fit to summer plans. I now do like baseball. Here is a list of ballparks we have visited so far together
- •Milwaukee BrewersThis was taken in 2012 and I love this picture so much. This is where we decided to buy a baseball hat for every game we attend so we are starting quite the collection
- •St Louis CardinalsWe didn't know when we booked but we were in the Red Bird club seats- which meant a private area with air conditioning and many food stations! Let's face it baseball is mostly food!!
- •Chicago CubsLast summer, 2015 we visited the iconic Wrigley Field. We love Chicago so we were excited to finally catch a game. On this same trip we also saw a Bears exhibition game
- •The TwinsWe just got back from Minneapolis - where we did a lot of shopping and of course went to Target Field for a Twins game. We sat in the home run zone, which was a little scary... I don't want to get hit on the head and more so on tv for being that idiot who gets a ball in the face. We survived though lol
- •Not sure where next summer will take us but it is fun to have started this little tradition together. We don't have our own Major Leaugue Baseball team so it's fun to cheer for the home team wherever we go
- •Kansas City RoyalsToday (August 8/17) we added to our ballpark tradition and hat collection and were at the Kansas City Royals game at Kauffman Stadium