HOW I CAME UP WITH MY PROFILE NAME
Thanks for the LR @angela3950
- •Jennifer1482 is my profile name for everything!!
- •It has been since my first hotmail in 2000
- •I had just been on a family vacation and was 18. I met all these Americans who had aol and hotmail and wanted to keep in touch. So I signed up and since obviously Jennifer or Jen wasn't an option I had to add something more
- •14 is my favourite number and also used frequently in different forms for passwords etc in addition to words and characters of course!
- •It's actually my favourite number because of a boyfriend I had at 15 lol his soccer number was 14 as it was his favourite number and we were 'together' for years and so 14 also became my favourite number. I actually like all multiples of 7 for dates : 21 is my birthday and 28 is my now husband
- •I only realized later on that 1492 is when Columbus sailed the ocean blue lol and I think sometimes ppl think my username numbers are based on that but not at all...
- •The name Jen14 and Jennifer14 were also both taken in 2000 (obviously... to anyone named Jennifer!!)
- •So I used my birth year making me jennifer1482
- •Im glad at 18 I didn't pick anything more embarrassing or true to that time as I still have my same email: firstname.lastname@example.org and refuse to change it as it is tied to passwords, logins, social media etc even though I know most ppl don't have hotmail anymore
- •I do have a work email though for profession correspondence