I've lost a limb...figuratively
My iPhone came for a swim and it's currently in a bag of rice
- •I often leave my phone in a towel near the pool while swimming. I've done this for 3 years and never had a problem
- •Yesterday it was so windy the towel and phone came right into the pool
- •I was devastated... everything is on that phone
- •Luckily my husband was home and he is way better in any situation you have to be calm
- •We put it in rice... people swear this works. Some say 24hrs and some say up to a week 😬
- •Luckily we took the iPad and changed it to my Apple ID and most things were saved to the cloud and transferred.
- •I can message people w iPhones and I am on some weird version of list on here. It is not easy to find on the App Store.
- •I'll be sad if my phone doesn't work after a few days since I will lose all my pictures
- •Keep your fingers crossed for me. It's been almost 24 hrs and still no power...
- •Also welcome any other tips
- •Yay!!! New phone. I waited out 2 days in rice but still nothing. So I went to my cell provider and turns out the same phone was free!! Just lost a ton of photos and some contacts but most things transferred