I just got married on Saturday, August 6 and it was above and beyond amazing!
- •The professional pictures will be available but here are some highlights. Me and my husband!
- •Everything went so well and I was so exited to get all glammed up with my friends. This is my friend and bridesmaid, Lindsay, who I have known since Jr high (over 20 years of friendship)
- •My nieces and nephews were all adorable. Here I am dancing with Blake (almost 4) and my best friend and maid of honour, Erin
- •All the food was so good. Guests had a choice between chicken Wellington, prime rib or the vegan option was a stuffed pepper. I choose the chicken and it was really good. Most people had prime rib and so many people told us it was the best prime rib and Yorkshire pudding they ever had.
- •We really wanted to entertain and have a great party for friends and family. We had a bumping open bar all night, a coffee cart that served 5 different coffee drinks and canolis. Late night there was a nacho bar!!! Yes, a nacho bar! You could top the chips with chicken and/or beef, veggies, salsa, sour cream and queso! Amazing! My favourite by far!
- •We had a floral (fake) wall for photos and selfies to add some fun to the party. Here are a few: my sister-in-law/best friend and brother
- •Anthony's group of friends he has had since high school
- •The morning after, we went for brunch together. My husband (crazy to write that even) looks so handsome with that ring!! Who knew!
- •I had our florist make a big floral piece for the head table and we put it in our backyard the next day for a pool party for over 50 people. I love this piece so much
- •The pool party was a success. My parents wanted to host a day after party for out of town guests, close family and bridal party, we suggested our place since we have a nice backyard. It was a beautiful day and so fun. Here is a photo collage my friend took
- •The list feels a little braggy but I can't get over how great the wedding and weekend were. We are both so happy we got to say our vows with so many loved ones and feel so grateful for our good luck!! These pictures are all from friends but I'm hoping to share some professional pics as I receive them at the end of the month.